Hilary Duff has been working up a sweat on her U.S. summer tour and it shows in her svelte physique. But that's not the only reason she's looking so trim. "I've made myself be really good for the last couple of months," she says of her healthier diet. "I used to be obsessed with French fries. Like I'm the biggest French fry person in the world. I could eat French fries all day." Duff hasn't only changed what she eats – she's also altered how she eats. "I've been eating a little bit all throughout the day and I saw such a big difference so fast! Now I'm like, 'Yes, this is awesome!' And I'm still full all the time." But Duff says she'll never become a waif. "I think it's feminine to not be so skinny. I like to look normal and I think it's also important for girls who look up to me to see that."
May 28, 2007
Hilary Duff's Changing Diet
Hilary Duff has been working up a sweat on her U.S. summer tour and it shows in her svelte physique. But that's not the only reason she's looking so trim. "I've made myself be really good for the last couple of months," she says of her healthier diet. "I used to be obsessed with French fries. Like I'm the biggest French fry person in the world. I could eat French fries all day." Duff hasn't only changed what she eats – she's also altered how she eats. "I've been eating a little bit all throughout the day and I saw such a big difference so fast! Now I'm like, 'Yes, this is awesome!' And I'm still full all the time." But Duff says she'll never become a waif. "I think it's feminine to not be so skinny. I like to look normal and I think it's also important for girls who look up to me to see that."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment